Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
You can obtain your 14-digit LSC Library card by applying online.
14-digit Library Barcode Number (online card)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ONLINE ID/LIBRARY CARDS
- Complete all information below and click "Send the Request" button.
- Your barcode and PIN will be emailed to your LSC email account only within 2 business days of this request. (Applications are not processed on weekends or holidays.)
- If you have forgotten your credentials: The library cannot issue barcode or PIN information over the phone, but you can make a phone request to have this information emailed to you at your LSC email account only.
- Your barcode number can be used to remotely access LSC Libraries e-books, articles and more from our databases.
Picture IDs (physical card)
Please come to the LIBRARY SERVICES in PERSON so we can take your photo and create your ID.
HOURS (**Please check hours of operation and for special hours on the Lonestar website.)
- MONDAYS: 9:00am - 7:00pm
- TUEDAYS: 9:00am – 7:00pm
- WEDNESDAYS: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- THURSDAYS: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- FRIDAYS: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- SATURDAYS: 9:00am – 2:00pm
- SUNDAYS: CLOSED
- Government-issued photo ID.* (e.g. Drivers License, State ID, Passport)
- Student ID form (available from the Business desk in CASA)
* If you do not have a government-issued ID, you must contact the library at least 24 hours before your appointment.
Please email HN-Library@lonestar.edu or Chat with a Librarian for any questions you may have.