No matter which database you are using, your search results page will have the same basic features (as highlighted in red below):
- The number of search results, usually above the list of results.
- Some options for narrowing or refining your search results, usually on the left side.
- An indication of what type of resources are available, either as an icon/image or explained with words.
- The results themselves. The title is a link to more information about that resource.
- Information showing if the resource is available in the library building or if the full-text is available online.